Mountainside Racquet Club (previously Mountainside Indoor Tennis Center) was purchased in October 2015 by a small group of life-long tennis friends, and newer members of our local tennis community.
Our Director of Tennis, Steve Ondish, brings 30 years of tennis experience, and a proven methodology which guides our Junior Development Program and Tennis Systems for our advanced players while Zef Lekaj, our General Manager, will be happy to assist you with whatever questions or requirements that you may have. Our Staff of highly trained and dedicated pros is committed to providing the highest quality, and most enjoyable instructional experience in the area. Whatever your age, ability, or seriousness, we’re looking forward to providing a very friendly environment where you can find the program that you need, and pursue the game that we all love!
- At Mountainside Racquet Club you’ll find 6 very well-maintained indoor courts.
- The elevated clubhouse overlooks the 2 banks of 3 courts each, making it ideal for viewing lessons, matches, tournaments etc…
- Our Pro Shop includes a wide assortment of products, and custom stringing services.
- We have just recently completed construction on a dedicated Fitness Area, which is an integral element of our Tennis Systems programs for advanced players.
- Our unsurpassed instructional programs make use of the latest available technologies, such as Video Analysis, Radar Guns, a brand new state-of-the-art electronically programmable Ball Machine, as well as, many other innovative teaching aids.
- Free WiFi available on site.